Thursday 28 April 2011

Mucking About on the Farm!

Mad Jazzy
I have been badgering my friend and local legend Neats MCcoy to let me try out her horses for an age now and this week she finally caved in! It was the perfect opportunity to showcase some of our new season purchases from Starburst. Neats looked splendid in her green silk/linen batwing jumper which she bought with her housekeeping money ( her Keith and granny will have to have beans on toast for a bit) and knackered Ilse Jacobsen lace up wellies. I bunged on the Sessun Liberty print Blazer and well worn MIH jeans and hopped rather shakily back into the saddle.. Neats also has a ravishing array of  barns which could be yours for a cool half a million. I have to say they are well worth it with sea views aga filled kitchens and more original features than you can shake a stick at.

Neats in her Marilyn Moore Glazed Linen Coat with Aggie


Me and Simon trotting along, isn't he handsome! so powerfull!
Here I am, me Elaine Paige, cantering along a road doing my best impression of a policewoman on a horse during a riot
The IJ grey boots
Simon in his stable


Albert wearing his greyhound silk sommerville scarf, Neats in her batwing jumper and boots and me in my Sessun blazer with the sea in the background!












No comments:

Post a Comment