Wednesday 16 March 2011

Spring Has Shown Its Hand



Broken heart? Credit card wont work? Accounts building up in the in-tray?  who cares!!!! its  the first beautiful day of Spring, I shut the shop this morning and took a stroll to take in sunny Dartmouth at its best. I came across coach loads of bubble cuts all basking in the sun, handsome chefs on their breaks wandering along the front and this beautiful floral display in the park. What more could you want? Hopefully this will bring some joy to someone sitting in a soulless office somewhere in Reading.



1 comment:

  1. I am currently sitting in a "soulless office" in Reading preparing some very important financial reports and I must say that I find your attitude impertinent to say the least.
    At least some of us have proper jobs.
    Go on, have your fun, flitting about in your "Devon".

    ReplyDelete