Tuesday 29 March 2011

I Want Colour



I don't know if its anything to do with the recent good weather, the discovery of a brightly coloured mood board or the flash of colour  in the park from the gorgeously gaudy combination of daffodils, Hyacinths and tulips but I'm hankering after a whole mish mash of colour in my wardrobe and inside my house. Inspired by this I went to  Flowersmiths and treated myself to some sweet smelling Hyacinths  in 3 different shades of lilac which I bunged in a slightly too big vase from Jane Packer and placed on my fireplace.








This is all coupled with the fact that since Saturday I haven't been able to put down Decorate by Holly Becker & Joanna Copestick.



Many of the interiors I had viewed before  - but this books somehow makes them  appear even more desirable! Who would of thought canary yellow, baby blue and spearmint green could all work together so well? Just look at Sisleys CEO Christine d` Ornano`s apartment.



This has also combined with a hankering after pink..I picked up this lovely limited edition print  in Distinctly Living last week...


and also on my wish list are these fab cushions from Madeline Weinrib





No comments:

Post a Comment