Friday 29 May 2015

Galleries Night Hightlights May 2015

It was a nice atmosphere at last week`s galleries evening. For me it always feels like the start of summer. Below are my highlights.

Celebrating 20 years in business Ainscough Contemporary Art had a solo exhibition from resident artist Stephen Brown and lots of new beautiful new pottery from Katrin Moye. I also noticed some lovely new additions from a new artist Alison McWhirter






Down the road at Browns Hill Art  Helena Clews showed her own work. "Reel" and the still life of the mugs where my favorites of the night..plus I liked her floor which reminded me of the Pollock Jeans from MIH which appeared a few seasons ago






Over at Coombe Gallery Mark exhibited his fathers work Paul Riley which also coincided with the launch of his book





 and then that left my neighbor Simon Drew who of course has to get a mention especially after he has been very brave about losing his beloved dog Rabbit. RIP Rabbit you where lovely.







No comments:

Post a Comment