Saturday 18 October 2014

Happy in Honiton

If you are travelling down to Devon then Honiton is well worth swerving off the road for and taking a well earned pit stop. Things looked a bit bleak until we reached the end of the high street and then it turned into an Oasis of smart antique and interiors shops with a delightful patisserie called Toast       (Toast had an amazing secret style garden great for keeping a screaming toddler happy)

Sculptures in the garden beyond Toast



The Courtyard garden in Toast
 I dived into a shop called Cocoon and stocked up on pretty Devon ceramics and then literally died and went to heaven when I looked through the window of Strummer Pink. Ottomans in hot pink Ikat, antique cabinets, overzied artwork and curtains in Manuel Canovas reminded me of Kit Kemp hotels and had me mentally re-designing my soon to be completed living room.


Stummer Pinks window

Strummer Pink in Honiton









No comments:

Post a Comment