Saturday 12 April 2014

This week I am loving ...Fresh Spring Interiors

A bit of a mish mash this post -  a bit like my scrambled brain but these are the pictures I cant help looking at when I am supposed to be doing proper work..Sorry Peter you will get your accounts work ASAP I promise...

Blue Ikat material by from Blithfield & Co at Tissus d Helene

The above fabric in cushions - Tissus de Helene



Dreaming of a series of limited edition prints by Fashion Illustrator Tanya Ling above my bed 

Tanya Ling

Tanya Ling

Colour Palette dish by John Derian at Ben Pentreath 
I think I love the colour palette dish ( above) by John Derian so much as it reminds me of the the SS14 collection from Chanel


I am also glad I took the leap and ordered Rose De Bormans Forest fabric in summer at Virginia White. I seem to be ordering alot of fabric lately. Colefax & Fowler`s Bowood chintz and Voyages Esmeralda where top of the list. 

Rose de Borman Cushion


Atlantic by Colefax & Fowler

Bowood Chintz Colefax & Fowler



I was also quite excited to see that artist Jessica Zoob had launched a range of textiles, cushions, and wallpaper with Romo. Seriously tempting 

Jessica Zoob for Romo

Jessica Zoob





No comments:

Post a Comment