Wednesday 26 February 2014

Village England


Thank you to Village England for listing Starburst in there insiders guide.

This Insider’s Guide has been provided by the gorgeous Hannah from Startburst Boutique in Dartmouth, one of our very lovely stockists.  You can check out Hannah’s boutique HERE
Hannah says:
I moved to Dartmouth on 2008 after being based in London working in PR for an accessories designer called Lulu Guinness. I Love the fact I dont have to commute anymore, the sense of space in Devon and the beautiful surrounding.
You should visit Dartmouth because:
Dartmouth is an incredibly beautiful town. There are some great independents, galleries and restaurants also  your near some really picturesque beaches such as Blackpool Sands and within easy reach of Dartmoor.
Blackpool sands
The best thing About Dartmouth is
The beautiful coastal walks and Dartmouth Castle at the mouth of the river dart. You take the shortest ferry ride ever from the town quay to the mouth of the river
datmouth castle
My favourite shops are
My favorite shop is Ainscough Contemporary Art which luckily for me is directly opposite my shop. It showcases some fantastic artist and has some beautiful ceramics and sculptures. My latest purchase was from an artist called Jeremy Scrine.  Commerce is also great for Antique and Vintage french furniture.
gallerycommerce
My favourite  place to eat is
We are very lucky as a town to have a french patisserie in Dartmouth called Saveurs. I seem to end up in there 
everyday.
saveurs

No comments:

Post a Comment