Friday 17 January 2014

This Week I am Loving...All Things Rose..


 I cant wait to get my hands on Rose de Bormans Elle deco nominated fabric for Virginia White. Hardest decision? what colour to go for...



And of the subject of all things rose I am still loving rose hued interiors although I think they can be very tricky to pull off. Having said that I am contemplating covering an old sofa in a hot pink linen and think the above fabric would look lovely on an ottoman or made into over-sized cushions possibly with a hot hued velvet on the back

Love this rose / lilac fabirc chair and the colour repeated in the print

And Hamish Bowles chic rose hued NY apartment is always a winner. The man is a god. I got introduced to him once on a shoot and was literally speechless.  Totally starstruck. They say never meet your heros but I am glad i did as he was amazing. I was on a high for weeks. I might have to do a post all on Hamish soon.

Hamish Bowles NY  apartment features in Australian Vogue 


Rose hued paint

And if I had a fantasy budget I would order these pink Yves Piaget roses from The Real Flower Company for my fantasy De Gournay  clad uber chic and luxurious bedroom...every week!!! oohhhh lottery lifestyle!


De Gournay pink panel
Back down to earth and to help banish January blues I highly recommend the rose face wash and bath oil by Ren available from the Cove in Dartmouth. We are lucky to have access to some cool skincare down here although it would be really  handy if someone stocked By Terry and Kevyn Aucoin make up.  At the moment I have to get my fix via Space NK online


And not to forget fashion I think this thick duchess satin rose coloured skirt is bliss especially worn with leopard , stripes and denim and lets not forget all the rose hued linen and  Cash Ca cashmere we have coming in for SS 14


Blast from the past Vogue shoots featuring a rose print chiffon dress by Dolce & Gabbana



120% Lino shirt

and lastly on my too do list for this summer is to go back and visit Mottisfont Abbey in Hampshire in June when there magnificent rose garden is in full bloom

Mottisfont Abbey in Hampshire






No comments:

Post a Comment