Friday 21 December 2012

New Season Classics


If you are already suffering from festive fatigue then the following pre spring collections might just be for you. Top of my list is the oversized mens shirt from M.I.H jeans as recommended ( in stripe)  in this months issue ( January) of Harpers Bazaar. Praise indeed. Editor Justine Picardie has teamed hers with a beautiful Chanel riding jacket at a round the 3k mark. A girl can dream.

M.I.H white Men`s style shirt £139.00
M.I.H Oversize Shirt in Chambray
M.I.H Mid rise London Jean in dark denim ( Bells wash)

Classic Breton Stripes from Petit Bateau & Armor Lux from £48.00
I.J Boots from £95.00

Mirabelle Necklace £40.00
Hollys Bedroom silk /Wool scarf from Pazuki £129.00
Ellen Jersey Dress £45.00

Ilse Jacobsen Mac £135.00

No comments:

Post a Comment