Monday 27 August 2012

Best Breakast

I have been meaning to mention this hotel since I stayed there back in April. Linthwaite Hotel is a real beauty on Lake Windermere  surrounded by truly stunning scenery. I took my pooch who was allowed ( at £9.00 per night) and who enjoyed bounding around his own private Tarn and  springy, gently landscaped grounds. But the main thing about this place is that it served the best full English Breakfast that I have ever eaten. I don't have a picture of the food but the dining room was civilised -  starched tablecloths and napkins, handmade jams, slight abundance of food options, gentle clinking of china and no children. As I was just on the eve of morning, noon and night nausea I tucked in heartily safe in the knowledge that I was eating for two and that for 9 months I wouldn`t have to hold my stomach in. Here are some pictures.

The Grey One

The Tarn

Nice Bench

Linthwaite 

Home of the best Breakfast ever

No comments:

Post a Comment