Saturday 19 November 2011

Miller Harris


I don't think I have been so excited by a delivery for a very long time. This week it was with utter abandoned self indulgent joy that I ripped open a couple of boxes of beautiful Miller Harris fragrances and candles.  Creator Lyn Harris is the real deal having trained in Grasse in the South of France. She creates this utter beautifulness at her HQ in Notting Hill and for a mere £8k will create your very own bespoke fragrance. I fists saw Miller Harris in Space NK in the early 2000`s and it was with a stroke of luck that my then flatmate Kitten got her first work placement job doing there PR with the swanky agency they used up west! Ha! Ha! what a vision she was when she appeared at the door clutching a load of Miller Harris goodies which we where to "test" in the name of research. So there we where freezing cold, sometimes in darkness with the leckie metre fast running out but happy in the knowledge that we where the freshest smelling students in the east end of London.

Miller Harris In Store

Those looking for a decent gift will be pleased to know that prices start at £10.00 for the mini candle which make jolly good stocking fillers if I do say so myself.
Jane Birkins L`Air de Rein

Citron Mini Candle

No comments:

Post a Comment