Sunday 1 April 2012

Think Pink

I am going through a slightly strange girly pink phase at the moment. I blame it on the blossom. I am even thinking about getting a pink sofa. I did try pink out once on one of my bedroom walls (Farrow and Balls pink ground) but annoyingly it didn't work and ended up looking like an old folks home. Here are my favourite pink looks.

The Jil Sander AW12 show


Kelly Wearstler in front of her pink walls & art ( New York Times)

Stella Tennats pink Scottish Bathroom ( Conde Nast)
Pale Coral Necklace at Pebble
Australian Vogue Living April 2012 Cover. I managed to track this  down at The Shop At Bluebird. It had sold out everywhere

Piggotts Store Australia. Featured in Australian Vogue . Pink and green dream team combo

Pink Mosaic Bathroom by Kelly Wearstler


Kelis Shoes by Kurt Geiger London


Legend. Hamish Bowles Pink Living Room Shot for Australian Vogue Living

The End. I couldnt do a post on pink and not include the Dame BC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment